50% deposit is required upon enrolment. The remaining balance is due one week before class.
Due to site limitations, all prices are processed in USD.
Victory Studio Toronto, Ontario
334 Palmerston Blvd @ College st.
Class Dates & Times:
September 20-22, 2019.
Friday evening- 6:00 PM -9:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 PM -6:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 PM -6:00 PM
19 class hours
• Please review our Class Policies before registering.
In this weekend intensive, we'll be making the Ulysses Trench. There's nothing like making a coat to increase your sew-esteem! This project is filled with learning opportunities that will allow you to build your sewing repertoire. Walk away with an armful of new skills, and a super stylish coat!
Learn how to:
• Adjust the pattern length to your height.
• Lay out and cut pattern pieces.
• Mark fabric in preparation for sewing.
• Properly apply interfacing to fabric.
• Manage slippery fabrics while cutting and sewing.
• Sew a set in sleeve.
• Sew a lined pocket with reinforcing stitches.
• Sew a vent.
• Sew a French Seam.
• Sew bias bound seams for a clean finished interior.
• A variety of stitch techniques, including edgestitch, directional stitch, understitch, ease stitch.
• Knowledge of how to thread and operate a sewing machine.
• Some experience with using sewing patterns.
• This is an intermediate level garment and is perfect for an advanced-beginner or an intermediate level sewer.
When you arrive:
Please arrive with your pattern cut out. If you require length adjustments, we can do this once the pattern is cut out.
You may choose to cut your pattern our directly. If you choose to trace your pattern, you will not need tracing paper.
You can find this supply at Leather Supply Depot (206 Spadina Ave), or DeSerres (130 Spadina Ave).
• Learn more about the studio and your instructor here.
Further details will be sent to you via email once you are registered.