*This PDF zip file is not supported by mobile devices
Hannah is a sleeveless dress with a subtle A-line shift silhouette. It features angled side seams and front pockets, which transition cleverly into folding side-panels that wrap around to the back and criss-cross over each other. The hemline, with its upward curve at the sides and a subtle dip in the back, takes its inspiration from men’s shirting, A high neckline is edged with a double fold binding. The button up front is concealed with a hidden button placket for a minimal touch.
Version 1 is made with one common fabric throughout.
Version 2 allows you to color block by contrasting the side panels, button placket and neck binding.
See sizing chart below for details on measurements and fabric quantities.
PDF pattern includes...
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
- Imperial and metric conversions
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format
- Printing permission letter for copy shop
Pattern File Details:
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best...
Instruction Booklet: 18 pages
Tiled Pattern: 45 pages
36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 86”
A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
Sizing ChartSee Sizing Chart
Light to medium weight fabric with soft to medium drape: crepe, tensel, linen, double gauze, chambray, lightweight wool, etc.