I look forward to having you join me in the studio for your class. Please make sure that you read the class policies outlined here. By enrolling in a class, you are agreeing to these policies.
- We require 72 hours notice in the event of a class cancellation, in order to receive store credit. If the cancellations is made less than 72 hours prior to class, your class fee will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class in the event of low enrolment. You will be notified 48 hours before the class date if a cancellation will take place, and a full refund will be issued.
- You may arrive ten minutes prior to the schedule class time to settle in. Please be on time for the workshop. It is not possible to schedule a make up class for any missed classes.
- We aim to give you a thorough understanding of all step involved in each project. Our hope is that the project is completed by the end of the workshop, but this is not guaranteed. In this case, we will ensure that you have an understanding of how to complete the project independently.
- You acknowledge that sewing involves the use of equipment that involves risk, and can lead to possible injury. You will use the sewing machines, irons, needles, and cutting tools with caution. You agree to first aid and/or medical treatment, should the need arise. You agree to release and hold harmless Victory Patterns, from any and all claims and liability related to any accident that may arise as a result of your participation in classes.
- Victory Studio is not responsible for any lost or damages personal items.