Hannah Dress PDF
You can view the size chart, finished measurements and fabric requirements here.
HANNAH is a sleeveless dress with a subtle A-line shift silhouette. It features angled side seams and front pockets, which transition cleverly into folding side-panels that wrap around to the back and criss-cross over each other. The hemline, with its upward curve at the sides and a subtle dip in the back, takes its inspiration from men’s shirting, A high neckline is edged with a double fold binding. The button up front is concealed with a hidden button placket for a minimal touch.
Version 1 is made with one common fabric throughout.
Version 2 allows you to color block by contrasting the side panels, button placket, and neck binding.
Sewing level: Intermediate
Pattern File Details:
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best...
- Instruction Booklet: 18 pages
- Tiled Pattern: 45 pages
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 86”
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
IMPORTANT: PDF patterns are delivered as a .ZIP file. Many mobile devices do not support this file type without the use of a third part app. Check with your device’s brand model to determine the compatibility with .ZIP files.
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best.
This PDF pattern includes:
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
You will also find…
- Imperial and metric conversions.
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF.
- Printing permission letter for copy shop.
Light to medium weight fabric with soft to medium drape: crepe, tencel, linen, double gauze, chambray, lightweight wool, etc.