Madeleine - PDF
You can view the size chart, finished measurements and fabric requirements here.
MADELEINE is a full skirt that sits at the natural waist and features oversized curved pockets with topstitch detailing. Adjustable suspenders cross at the back and button to a waistband with a centre back zipper and button closure. Wear it without suspenders for a clean, classic look. Pair it with a tank top or gussy it up with fancy blouse. This skirt goes great with just about anything!
Sewing level: Beginner
Pattern File Details:
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best...
- Instruction Booklet: 9 pages
- Tiled Pattern: 31 pages
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 74”
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
IMPORTANT: PDF patterns are delivered as a .ZIP file. Many mobile devices do not support this file type without the use of a third part app. Check with your device’s brand model to determine the compatibility with .ZIP files.
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best.
This PDF pattern includes:
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
You will also find…
- Imperial and metric conversions.
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF.
- Printing permission letter for copy shop.
Self: Medium weight fabrics with a soft drape; denim, corduroy, wool, cotton twill.
Lining: Rayon bemberg, cotton, broadcloth.
Interfacing: Light to Medium weight fusible, compatible with self.