Frances Modular T-shirt & Dress PDF
You can view the size chart, finished measurements and fabric requirements here.
FRANCES is a modular knit shirt and dress pattern that offers many style options, allowing you to make a collection of beautiful basics. The body silhouette ranges from a slim fitting hip-length shirt, a crop top that sits just above the natural waist, or a dress with a half circle skirt and built-in side-seam pockets.
Choose from five neckline options: crew neck, turtleneck, or a scoop neck with a high back, medium back or a low back with ties.
Four sleeve options are also given: Cap, elbow, three-quarter, and full-length.
This pattern can be sewn on a serger or regular sewing machine. Mix and match the pattern pieces to create your own look.
Wear it with:
- The Esther Pant
- The Samara Cardigan/Robe
Pattern File Details:
Tiled Pattern: Files are separated so that you can print only what is needed for your project.
- Sleeve File - 8 pages
- Neckbands - 4 Pages
- Skirt + Neckbands - 15 Pages
- Crop top Body - 8 pages
- Hip length body - 12 Pages
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page - 36” x 80” (92 cm x 203 cm)
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
- Instruction Booklet: 14 pages
IMPORTANT: PDF patterns are delivered as a .ZIP file. Many mobile devices do not support this file type without the use of a third part app. Check with your device’s brand model to determine compatibility with .ZIP files.
There are several pattern file options for your convenience. Print the one which suits you best.
This PDF pattern includes:
- Full scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copy shop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
You will also find…
- Imperial and metric conversions.
- Full printing and assembly instructions for the tiled PDF.
- Printing permission letter for copy shop.
Light to mid-weight two-way stretch knit fabric with moderate to high drape. At least 20% stretch.
Various knits: Jersey, bamboo, cotton, modal, silk, velour, ponte, scuba.